Dave is an award-winning content creator and multimedia communications specialist with passion, creativity, and a successful track record with top multimedia/publishing companies, including Time Warner, Hearst Magazines, Scholastic, Bloomberg BNA, and AARP Media.
- Freddie Mac Communications (Senior Writer/Editor – write and edit print, online, and multimedia communications for organization’s external audiences)
- The Lavender Scare Film Documentary (Executive Producer – led Kickstarter campaign that raised 20% over financial goal, establish partnerships with advocacy groups, promote film, write editorials about film’s history, and secure media coverage)
- O. Positive Corporation (Social Media and Communications Director – lead social media and print/online communications efforts for publishing promotions company)
- C Fed (Writer – create communications for nonprofit’s supporters)
I utilize my background and skills as content creator and marketer to offer vision, insights, and execution that maximize both creative and business potential. In a nutshell, I help companies develop successful strategies and communications that break through the clutter and deliver results across all media – print, online, broadcast, social.
Communications Services include:
- Create, develop, and promote multimedia content in an effective, integrated approach that focuses on opportunities inherent in each specific channel as well as in the aggregate.
- Build goal-driven strategic plans to reach key audiences across all multimedia channels.
- Leverage content across all media channels to maximize potential media sales revenue, while also boosting consumer engagement and streamlining for cost efficiencies.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities.
- Integrate cutting-edge best practices, social media, and important emerging technologies into successful multichannel editorial and marketing programs.
- Write, edit, and produce communications such as:
- Marketing and promotional materials for specific audiences and channels, including print, online, broadcast, and social media;
- Press releases, public affairs, and organizational outreach;
- Business development, marketing, and communications plans;
- Sponsorship proposals for multimedia campaigns and events;
- Corporate communications.
For more on Dave’s background and experience, recommendations from companies and colleagues, and what problems he can help your company solve, visit my LinkedIn profile at http://www.linkedin.com/pub/dave-singleton/0/206/509.
Samples of communications work by request.
Please contact me directly with inquiries via email at dswashington (at) gmail (dot) com.